Trevone is a holiday village beside the sea. It has two beautiful bays: one sandy beach and another bay with acres of rock pools, so there is plenty of scope for sea and beach activities: surfing, body-boarding, swimming, rock-pooling, climbing, building sand-castles or simply relaxing on the beach itself.
Walks along the North Cornwall Coastal Path, with its magnificent views across the sea, lead to many other beaches and coves. A great place for a family holiday.
Padstow, the home of so many fine sea food restaurants, and the stunning Camel estuary is only a few miles away.
Beaches, surf, cliffs, Trevone has it all!
Kohinoor is a beautifully refurbished Edwardian villa in Trevone only two minutes walk from the sea and Trevone’s stunning beaches. Sleeps 8.
Self catering accommodation offers:
- Large sunny kitchen diner
- Large comfortable sitting room
- 4 double bedrooms (one ensuite)
- Sleeps 8, (6 adults, 2 kids, 2 cots)
- Beautiful bathroom
- Ground floor wetroom with twin showers
- 2 extra ground floor loos !
- Garden, lawn area for dining out
- Dishwasher, washing machine, drier
- Full double glazing & central heating
- TV & DVD player
- Parking for 3 cars
- Free unlimited WiFi
Sorry, no pets & no smoking indoors.
Hooray. We are now open from 4th July!
In the event that restrictions are still in force during your booked dates your deposit will be refunded in full.
Keep safe and well !
|Places to Visit|