Trevone is a holiday village beside the sea. It has two beautiful bays: one sandy beach and another bay with acres of rock pools, so there is plenty of scope for sea and beach activities: surfing, body-boarding, swimming, rock-pooling, climbing, building sand-castles or simply relaxing on the beach itself.
Walks along the North Cornwall Coastal Path, with its magnificent views across the sea, lead to many other beaches and coves. A great place for a family holiday.
Padstow, the home of so many fine sea food restaurants, and the stunning Camel estuary is only a few miles away.
Beaches, surf, cliffs, Trevone has it all!
Kohinoor is a beautifully refurbished Edwardian villa in Trevone only two minutes walk from the sea and Trevone’s stunning beaches. Sleeps 8.
Self catering accommodation offers:
- Large sunny kitchen diner
- Large comfortable sitting room
- 4 double bedrooms (one ensuite)
- Sleeps 8, (6 adults, 2 kids, 2 cots)
- Beautiful bathroom
- Ground floor wetroom with twin showers
- 2 extra ground floor loos !
- Garden, lawn area for dining out
- Dishwasher, washing machine, drier
- Full double glazing & central heating
- TV & DVD player
- Parking for 3 cars
- Fast 25M free unlimited WiFi
Sorry, no pets & no smoking indoors.
Now booking for Post-lockdown 2021 !
In the event that restrictions are re-imposed during your booked dates your payment will be refunded in full.
Keep safe and well !
|Places to Visit|